Events and communication expert for Interreg Europe's Policy Learning Platform
Deadline for applications: Monday, 28 December 2020
The Policy Learning Platform is looking for an expert in events and communication to join the team!
Are you passionate about organising high quality events which put a lasting smile on the participants’ faces? Are you looking for a challenge in an international environment to work for the benefit of local and regional development across Europe? Then we are looking for you!
Since the launch of the Platform in 2016, increasingly more on- and offline activities are organised and therefore we are looking for an events and communication expert to join and reinforce our team in Lille. Under the coordination of the communication manager, you will oversee our events and you will actively contribute to other communication and promotion actions.
Your main tasks would consist of:
Plan, implement and promote online and in-person international events such as:
- Thematic workshops for policymakers (around 40 participants)
- Peer reviews and other targeted exchange formats (between 20 and 50 participants)
- Annual networking events, in person or hybrid (around 300 participants)
Contribute to communication and promotion actions:
- Contribution to the platform’s communication plan and related communication campaigns
- Oversee or assist the production of promotional materials such as banners, videos and publications
- Publish content on the website and social media
This is a full-time position based in Lille, France. You will join the core team of the Policy Learning Platform (6 people in total), while being employed by GAC Group. Your mission will be exclusively for the benefit of the Interreg Europe Joint Secretariat.