XLNCE (excellence) is an independent consulting company located in Belgium, operating at European scale.
We offer high quality expertise on energy efficiency & successful EU funding participation (including INTERREG 2 Seas Programme) through the following advice, support and capacity building services:
- What funding for your idea?
- Idea positioning & excellence
- Partners search: connect & match
- From idea to full proposal
- Reviewing from the evaluator's perspective
- Coaching for capacity raising (masterclass, workshops..)
- Talks & presentations.
Our clients are committed to the sustainable energy transition through the “energy efficiency first” principle, taking into account the societal benefits and using low carbon technologies, with the common goal to deliver cost-effective climate change mitigation for a 2-degree future.